SO it is official. My blog is officially unlocked! It only took Google a week, but now it is done!
For those of you who don't know what happened, let me explain. Not long after I set up my new blog, I got an email saying that a robot did an algorithm and found that my blog may be SPAM. My initial thought was, "Wow! Geeky engineers do use algorithms to do something cool!" I also told Jake about this thinking that he would think that it was cool and he just nodded and said, "yeah." Like it was no big deal! He must be smart. So they locked my blog so that I can stare at it, but I cannot edit it at all. ERRRR! I was then told that I needed to follow a link to request a review. They would review my blog within 4 business days and unlock it because if I had followed those instructions, I was clearly not SPAM. So I went all week thinking, "If I only I could blog......" Now tonight I find that it is unlocked (I didn't even get an email telling me so!) and now I have nothing to blog about. How ironic.
So this is a heads up. "Hey you! Heads up! My blog is unlocked!" And now you can continue to look back at my blog and wait for me to think of something to post. Hopefully it won't take too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I was wondering why I couldn't post another comment on your blog. Sabrina wanted to say something about Caden's pictures but I forgot what it was....welcome back Courtney...you could start off by saying "JAKE GOT A REAL JOB!" Because the rest of us stuck in the world of academics are very jealous! Even if we do live in Hawaii.
Hey,
I have been missing you, glad to see that your back! Hey whats the status with the job??? Fill us in! Dying to hear! Have you finished Eldest? What did you think of it?
And you didn't tell us you had a blog?! It's a good thing I'm great at blog stalking.
I just left you a big comment and I realized I was logged in as my mom! Also as I was writing this Kenzi unrolled my mom's entire roll of toilet paper! Anywho, I was saying that I would be super frustrated about the whole blog being locked! That is so annoying! It also looked like you guys had a fun Easter! I am excited for you guys with the new job! Good luck with the house hunting! So stressful! Thanks for your nice comments and for being such a good friend. See ya at graduation!
I want to hear about Jake's job, too! I'm glad you are back. I probably wouldn't have thought a thing of you not posting for a while since I only post once or twice a month...
Post a Comment