Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Tribute to Utah Weather


Monday. Beautiful Monday. We had 70 degree weather. We went out to play at 10:30 and had a blast. It was very sunny and warm so I put a hat on Lucas. The picture shows how much he loved the hat (he is trying to pull it off), but I might add I think he looks adorable. The boys and I went for a walk with our friends. We went at 11 am and it was hot! We walked and played for about an hour and a half. After lunch, nap, and school, we went back out and had some fun. We played with some friends and enjoyed the warm sand for about two hours. Notice I never mention sunscreen. HELLO! I need to take MOM 101. So of course we got sunburned! Luckily Luke didn't get it too bad because of his wide brim hat, but Caden's arms looked the worse.


Did you notice the beautiful green grass in the pictures above? Looks like Spring has sprung right? WRONG. Then Tuesday, we enjoyed staying inside.................. This is where my dedication to Utah comes in. You never quite know what the weather is going to do. SNOW? Are you kidding me? I know that the forecast said rain/snow mix, but those weathermen never know what they are talking about! It was too warm for snow! UGH! I just wanted to let everyone know that the weather is playing with my emotions. Capris one day and sweats the next! Everyone pray for no wind, sun, and some warmth tomorrow!

5 comments:

MOANA said...

You are such an amazing writer Courtney! You express yourself so perfectly and completely! I love the pics you also included with this post, you are such a great person I am so glad that I have gotten to know you and thankfully through our blogs we can keep in contact with each other as you fly free into the "real world" Thank you so much for reading my blog and posting such encouraging and supportive comments, your truly a wonderful and great person, much love
Moana

Hoenes Family said...

Oh man, I was ticked too! I was seriously in a depressed state on Tuesday after wonderful Monday. I can't handle the cold much longer. I am seriously considering prozac.

Courtney said...

I know that all of you are dying to know. The suspense must be killing you! ~Especially since none of you live in Utah. (Apparently ~ is the international sign of sarcasm, so Jake says) Today was sunny! Warm, but with a little wind, dang you wind, but still satisfactory. Jacket weather. I will take it over snow.

Jenilyn Anderson said...

I am so tired of the weather too! I get all excited that it is warm and then it snows and gets me all depressed! I am sure it is even worse in Logan. Bria grew out of all her warm clothes and church shoes, so I am really frustrated because I am debating whether I need to go get her some more shoes or not. She might be going to church in sneakers this Sunday!

The Crace's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.