

So these are our Easter basket pictures! The Easter bunny has carried on Talbot tradition in our house and hides the boys' Easter baskets. This year Luke's was hidden behind the rocking chair and, with the help of his big bro, found it in about .5 seconds. Caden's basket was hidden a little better in the bath tub. It only took him about.......25 minutes to find his! It was well worth the looking though! The boys got spoiled rotten! We had a lot of fun with them!

We also dipped eggs and decorated them after church and Easter dinner. We have pictures of that but, in case you didn't already know, Caden likes to be in his underwear so we won't be posting those pictures! Caden dipped a variety of eggs. We drew designs on them. I believe we have one of Batman. Also, Lucas enjoyed pounding his to death on the kitchen table! We got stickers out to decorate the eggs the next day and Caden decided to place every sticker on one blue egg. Good times!
Hope everybody had a great Easter!



4 comments:
You did it! I love it! I love the pictures of the boys. I miss them so much. Caden's hair is beautiful! He looks like the younger picture you have of Jake with long hair!
Looks like tons of fun at your house, super cute ideas! We actually did similar things as well! Loved the idea of hiding Caden's Easter goodies in the bathtub, super funny!
I'm so glad you are blogging! I didn't even recognize your kids! Where are you moving to? It's fun to see how you are doing. I still consider you such a great person and friend!
-Carolyn
Thats awesome! I miss easter egg hunts. You guys look like you are doing well. Miss you and hope to see you soon. Love you.
-Travis
Post a Comment