51 words
I thought this was fun. It only took 60 seconds. I know that 51 words/minute isn't spectacular, but I was pleased. The real importance is whether I am faster than my husband! I'll make him take it when he gets a break...so probably in 3 weeks. If you want to know what your speed is, do this! If you aren't embarrassed or you want to brag, post a comment and let me know what you got!
July Fun
5 weeks ago



4 comments:
I got 52, I dont know if I am proud of this or not! I am typing on an unfamiliar keyboard so I dont know if that helped or hindered me. I also hate the fact that I mistyped tons of words, I have a terrible habit of trying to correct them while i am typing. All of the red marks were distracting me and so I made way more mistakes or took way to much time! Oh, well, that was entertaining!!
PS, i just posted the comments under the M girls, sorry if you didnt recognize me. Sorry for the error, I am on a shared computer and didn't notice until it was to late! (This is Moana, thanks!)
Hate to be a bragger, but I got a most amazing score of 54 words. Oh, for the record, I took that picture of the kangaroo wallabee whatever it is, because I though how it was sitting was funny! Why would I delete your comment? I thought it was hilarious!
Hi, This is Natalie Black I've just started my blog finally jnhwblack.blogspot.com also my typing test was 63. It was fun.
Post a Comment