Monday, September 29, 2008

The Love of My Life


So when I was uploading my pictures off of the camera onto the computer, I found this! I did not take this picture. I am hoping Jake didn't take this picture.......if so, I am curious honey, why? So I have concluded that one of the boys took this picture. I think it is absolutely hilarious!

I wanted to showcase one of my son's great picture taking skills and also tell my husband I am so grateful for him. Reasons why Jake is great:

-makes me breakfast every Saturday and Sunday
-never complains about my "honey do" list
-is a great Dad
-makes it to every one of Caden's soccer games
-puts up with me
-does the dishes every night
-tucks me in every morning before he leaves for work
-is my best friend
-supports my addiction to food
-makes me an egg sandwich before bed if needed
-never complains when I ask him to get me my tums

What a wonderful man! Thanks for all you do Jake. We love you!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Courtney, these were cute posts. I know about the whole picture taking thing! And Jake is such a good guy! But then again, you are a great catch yourself :) I remember also being especially appreciative of Ty when I was pregnant with Talton. They basically have to do everything for us but don't complain about it. As for our anniversary, we were down in SLC most of the day for me to go with Ty's family to Women's Conference so we stole away for a few hours to eat lunch at Rodizios. I used to like Rodizio's better than Tucanos, but this last trip definitely changed my mind. If you haven't been to either one, definitely try Tucanos! Hope you are feeling good and everything is going well!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I think it was taken when he found the camera. He has the...ohh...duuuh..look on his face. Maybe. Just a silly thought.

By the way, I love the chemistry that you too have. Your love for one another is truly one of a kind.

Hoenes Family said...

He most definitely is a good husband. I am so proud of you for having everyone over after the zoo. I still don't dare to do that yet.

Hoenes Family said...

No worries Courtney. All is well. I am being induced at 39 weeks because I want to have my mom here to help with Kenzi. Hopefully all goes well. I will keep you updated!

Jed and Kera said...

Aren't husbands great!?! I'm so happy to hear such a sweet post! I know Jed deserves one on my blog. Poor guy...We didn't know what to expect with pregnancy. How have you been feeling? Hopefully as good as you can be!

Travis Ti said...

I think I barfed a little in my mouth. JP. Jake is a good guy. Im glad you found someone like him in your life. You need someone who can be patient.

JNHWJBlack said...

Funny picture! Anyway, I laughed that you are finally getting hearburn! So when are you going to show us a pic. of your cute pregnant self? Also, did you know Courtney Milcam is having a baby soon? Anyway, sounds like Jake is taking good care of you, it's really sweet.