Monday, January 18, 2010

Updates!

Finally updated my blog! Sorry it has been over a month! This season is very busy for me. It may take you awhile to go through it all. Sorry. I tried to keep it brief.

Also, Happy Anniversary to my hubby! I love you so much! I figure since our anniversary was yesterday, I can put mushy Valentine stuff on my blog early. We celebrated by taking our coughing, miserable kids to Tepanyaki. This is one of my favorites and the kids loved the show. We figured we had to do something since last year Davon was five days old and we just sort of forgot about it. Here is hoping for a Honeymoon next year! Any suggestions on where to go?

4 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Come to Tucson.....maybe not for a Honeymoon though. He he. I am kidding, you really are welcome to come. January is a great time to come here! I loved all of the updates. Crazy with all of those birthday's you have! It was so good to see you guys. Hopefully we can visit again soon.

Courtney said...

This time of year IS busy for you with all those birthdays, holidays, and an anniversary! Your cake turned out so cute. I can't believe you made it...way to go! I loved all the pictures and the updates. For a honeymoon...Blake and I went to San Diego and had a blast going to Sea World and the beach, although you might want to take your kids to Disney if you are going to to CA. I say go on a cruise! That is something Blake and I swear we are going to do one day without any kids.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Well, look who decided to join the blogging world again!!

Derek and I went on a cruise to Mexico last year. It was fun and fairly inexpensive. If you take the cruise liner out of LA, you can stay on the old Queen Mary, it WAS a tourist attraction and is now a COOL hotel, the night before you depart.
Good luck!! I do hope we can get together soon. Derek and I are rather lonely.

Our ABC Family said...

Happy Birthdays to your family, Happy Anniversary, and happy whatever else I missed! Hope you get to do something fun for your anniversary!