Monday, January 18, 2010

Caden turns SIX!


Can you believe it? CADEN IS SIX! I can't believe it either. He got spoiled rotten this year and got a party with all the family and with his friends. :) Because his birthday is two days after Christmas, I feel like it is my responsibility to not group it in with Christmas and make sure he still has a special day for his birthday. Though, I have to say, it was very stressful. The picture above I think is really cute. My brother Carter is doing his "CHA, CHA, CHA" after the "Happy Birthday to you" portion of the song. The kids now EXPECT it. I love that they are watching him, smiling.


Wii party with Jake's family after the festivities. Obviously this picture was without warning. I love it though! I just wish Davon would have still been awake to be in it.


Caden's birthday party with all his friends. We had hot chocolate and ice cream sandwiches. We were going to attempt an outside snow party, but there was no fresh snow. Only rock hard ice. So we moved it indoors. Unfortunately, the humongous snow storm hit the following afternoon.

Caden's uncle Carter came too, which was amazing. He was a great help and my eyes when I couldn't be with them. I suggest having a helper at all birthday parties!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

i'll need ideas on how to make birthday's special around holidays since micah's is 5 days after christmas.