

We had an awesome Christmas this year. My Grandma and Grandpa Crocker came to visit us a few days early. It was amazing! I was so excited. It is the first time they had been to our house and met Davon. We had a wonderful Christmas morning. I love waking up in our own house and opening presents. We were able to build one Lego set and then it was off to my mom and dad's house, aka Grandma Tonya and Bapo. We spent the afternoon with all of my family. It was so great to see Travis and Allan and Grandma Anna.
After that we headed to Grandma Jill and Grandpa Steve's house where we spent the night. The next day Jake, his brothers, his sister, and dad went for their annual shoot while Grandma Jill, Aunt Sara, and I took the kids to "The Princess and The Frog."
So much fun. The next weekend the we took the kids to try out their new sleds they got from Santa. THEY HAD A BLAST. Lucas loved it. I can't believe it is the first time we've taken them. Maybe we will get to go again this weekend if it snows enough.



No comments:
Post a Comment