Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Large and in charge............STILL

So, I thought I would put an update on our blog. For anyone who is wondering, I am still pregnant. I am a little grouchy about it. :) I think this is the longest I have been pregnant. Both Caden and Lucas came early so my grouchiness is probably from getting my hopes up. And the:

Hip pain
Contractions
Back Pain
Lack of Sleep
Not being able to sleep
Discomfort
Reflux
Etc.

Someone get me some cheese for my whine. Yes I know, I shouldn't be irritated. Most women have to wait until 40 weeks.

Christmas was great this year. We had lots of fun and got to have Christmas morning at home. The Talbots came over for breakfast and it was wonderful. We went to the Knapps' (my fam) for Christmas dinner and that was great. Uncle Travis and Uncle Allan were in town and it is always great getting to spend time with them. The kids got spoiled, as always. No pictures, because I am waiting on my darling husband to fix my computer. HINT HINT, I know you read this Jake. Some of the things they got were a trampoline (mini, for in the house), transformers, and Elmo's Restaurant.

We made memories Christmas night. For those that aren't in the Salt Lake Valley, there was a huge snow storm Christmas night. We decided to try to drive home in it. HAHA. We couldn't make it out of my mom's neighborhood, so we turned around. Then we got stuck at the bottom of the circle. My mom lives at the top. Luckily Grandma and Grandpa came and got the kids so they could ride up in the truck, but Jake and I hiked up the circle in the storm. So fun! We traumatized our kids because it was late at night and they were sleepy. The next morning Jake had the car dug out in an hour! Way to go stud! Poor Jake, I tend to freak out and have my most anxiety with any kind of car problems or driving in bad weather. So Jake had to endure that. It ended with me boobing all the way up the circle. Then we got to the house and I pulled myself together. I blame it on pregnancy hormones. Speaking of pregnancy.........SHOULDN'T THAT HAVE PUT ME IN LABOR?!

Oh and in case anyone is wondering, I got all my Christmas shopping done by the night of the 23rd, and Caden's birthday presents. And I think I did a pretty good job this year. Except for the stress I put Jake through by freaking out most of December about it.

2 comments:

Aloha_Misty said...

Someday that baby has got to come out! I thought for sure you would have a new years baby. It just wants to wait and come out with my baby....would you wait another 5 or 6 weeks????or would you be induced....humm. It could be fun.

Syme Family said...

Courtney, you are so funny. I'm glad you got to spend Christmas at home. We did too and I loved it. Sorry you guys got stuck. At least you were close and not on the free way. Anyways good luck with the new addition to your family. You have such a cute little family.