Davon was born on Monday, January 12th 2009 at 6:45 AM. He was 7 pounds 5 ounces and 20 inches long. He gave mom anxiety thinking he was coming with no epidural! But mom got drugged and everything was good. I'll have to fill you guys in on the excitement later.
I just wanted to let everyone know he came and his name. We are trying to adjust, so I will post pictures later and give more info. He is beautiful and has more hair than Caden and Lucas did put together. Mom and Davon are healthy.............just exhausted.
July Fun
5 weeks ago



14 comments:
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I am so excited for you! I wish you a good rest tonight! Wish...I suppose is the key word.
CONGRATS!!!!
Yay! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to hear the details. I love the name. You had him on my sister/niece's birthday!
Courtney, hope you don't mind I snuck onto your blog. CONGRATS on your new arrival. I'm so excited for you and Jake and glad to hear that you both are doing well. Can't wait to see pics!
Congrats! I can't wait to see some pics of the new baby! Good luck adjusting and getting to feel better.
Congrats you guys! I can't wait to see pictures!
I have been waiting for this post. I just heard from Paula today that she had her little guy too. That is so fun that they are only a day apart. I told her you would be mad if she had her's first. I'm glad you are doing well and Davon is healthy as well. Good luck with the adjustment. I'm excited to see pictures and all that hair.
Yeah! I can't wait to see Davon. I'm so glad you have him in your arms instead of in your belly. Can't wait to hear the birth story. Wishing you lots of restfull sleep....
Jana
Congrats Courtney! So happy for you and your family!
Hooray! Like Jana I am looking forward to hearing your birth story! I am so happy for you, I wish you healthy, happiness and some rest.
Happy for you and your family, congrats and welcome to the world Davon!
Moana
Congrats!! I am so glad you are finally out of your misery and able to enjoy your new blessing! Is there any significance to his first name? I have never heard it before, but like it! Definitely looking forward to the pics! Rest up! :-)
Yipee! We are so happy for you guys!
Get lots of rest and stay in your PJ's for as long as you can. Otherwise people think that you can do whatever!
Yipee!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys! That is so exciting!
Congratulations!! Welcome to Earth Davon!
Post a Comment