Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm back

I am going to try to get back into blogging. With four kids, I refuse to make any promises, but I will try. Now we will see if I even have any readers anymore. :)

I have decided to return with a picture update.



Of course we had a Christmas.

Where our kids were spoiled rotten.


We got a cat. Pickle. He is much bigger now.

Caden turned seven. He was the last one to wear the glasses and hands. :)


Davon also had a birthday and turned two.

We had Easter (where Caden showed us he HATES having his picture taken).

Soccer has ruled our lives.


"Look Mom! I have man marks!"

We went to Bryce Canyon!

With all of Jake's family!

We went to the zoo, where Caden was sadly eaten by a dinosaur.

We also went to the Logan temple to receive our endowments and be sealed. I don't have a picture but others do, so there is proof out there somewhere. :)

The next day we had a baby boy (surprised?), Simon. I went into labor five hours after we got home from Logan.



And now he is 2 months old and gorgeous.

Also, somewhere in that time Davon lost his beautiful curls. His hair went straight....just like Caden's did. :( He is still gorgeous though. :)

8 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I am still here!!!!

"HOLY" cow! What a year! We have missed you guys dearly.

I am so sad that one of your children was eaten by a dinosaur.

However, I am so happy for you and your family! A new sweet baby, and sealed...."holy" moly. Derek is going to be so happy for you guys when I tell him.

I miss the Logan temple so much. It is such a great temple.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Oh, please send me your address. I am getting my Christmas Card list ready! derekjennyw at gmail.com

Misty said...

I'm so glad you are back! What a beautiful family..and new baby! I LOVE the name Simon!

Hoenes Family said...

I am still your faithful reader! I never gave up on you ;) Loved your update! How do you not have a picture of your sealing day!? You have a beautiful family. Those boys are going to be heartbreaker someday soon!

Courtney said...

YAY! I was waiting for you last post to turn a year old LOL And I love all your pics and your updates. Your boys are so cute and I am thrilled for all the amazing changes this past year has brought your family!

Adrienne said...

YAY! I've missed you. Your boys are so handsome. So happy you went to the Logan temple. I miss it too.

Aloha_Misty said...

You totally made my day! I love you guys! Love your family. Your as beautiful as ever and that cute little baby boy is just handsome :)

Syme Family said...

I have missed you Courtney! Wow what a year I had know idea you were even pregnant congratulations. Your boys are growing up so fast they are so cute. Congratulations on going to the temple. We are so excited for you guys.
How is it having four kids? Your amazing!

JNHWJBlack said...

Back to blogging, congrats on the sealing! How on earth did you manage to have your baby the day after your sealing? Did you come early, that's funny and great timing! Like the rest said, cute kids and wow 4 kids! You look great in those pics for being that preg. congrats!