So I found these pictures in my email. Courtesy of Grandma Jill and Grandpa Steve. I am loving how you can't tell that I am nine months pregnant! Unless you look closely.
Our family. We are all looking at different cameras apparently. :)
All of our family that came to support us.
Bethani, I can't believe how much taller you are than me!



4 comments:
Beautiful!
You look great! Who would have guessed that just a few hours later you'd be delivering! CRAZY!
You look amazing for being 9 months pregnant on your fourth! And congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys.
Yeah For pictures and for going through the temple! I am so happy for you. I wish I was closer too! It is hard not to celebrate these moments with you! I will always cherish our friendship no matter how far away you are!
Btw you look fantastic! I can't believe you were nine months pregnant!
Congrats! So happy for you! And little Simon is just too cute! It's fun to see some updates in my google reader.
Post a Comment