My little guy is 4 years old. Oy, how the time flies! I can't believe I have to look for a preschool for next year. I'm not going to lie, it makes me sad and proud all at the same time.
Lucas got these awesome Buzz Lightyear wings. They are battery operated. He pushes a button and......

Opening presents. He got a bunch of batman things, and all three boys have been OBSESSED. :)
BAM! He has wings! :) We spent his birthday morning going back the store and exchanging them. The battery cover wouldn't come off. I think the plastic was stripped.
Luke wasn't hurting for presents. He got some really awesome things that he really wanted. After, I suggested that maybe we didn't need any Christmas presents and we should use the money for someone else that can't afford a nice Christmas. I got a shocked reaction and a big fat NO! I am determined to do this one year, maybe one day when my kids are old enough to comprehend it better.
Luke and his cake. The frosting was delicious, thanks to a very special friend.



6 comments:
I can't believe he's 4! I remember when he was born. This is our first year to help out a family for Christmas instead of my siblings exchanging gifts. I'm pretty excited.
Cool present! I can't believe how fast the kids are growing!
4!!?? No way!! You were pregnant with him the last time I saw you in AV!! I love Davon's big eyes in that last pic. I can't believe you will have 2 in school next year. What will you do with yourself?
I forgot that he and Kenzi were so close in age! He is so adorable. Love those birthday glasses. What a fun tradition.
Happy Birthday Lucas!
(I think when he is older, he will appreciate his birthday being a week before Thanksgiving and not Christmas!)Just a thought!!
Our kids are getting too big! Look at all those teeth Caden has lost! Hyrum just barely lost his first tooth this week. I can't believe They are big 1st graders 7 years old! Wade will be 4 in April but he looks like his is 5 already, you think Hyrum was big? Wade's HUGE! He's 45 inches tall and 46 lbs! And he's still 3! Cute pics. your baby is adorable! My baby girl comes in only 5-6 weeks!
Post a Comment