Friday, November 19, 2010

Caden Basketball

Caden is playing Jr. Jazz this year. I think they actually call it Little Tykes.....that seems weird to me though. Part of Jr. Jazz is always getting to go to the Jazz game. Jake and Caden had a blast. They went to the game where they played the Clippers and it went to Double OT. Caden was exhausted, but he has been asking to go again. He loved it.


Below is Caden warming up for his game. He has been excited for every game and he hardly ever goofs off (a weird change from soccer). He is quite the little defender and passer and has been improving so much in dribbling and shooting.


Run CADEN, run!

Celebrating his teams points. He did this multiple times. I suspect it was for the camera.


Ready to go! Bring it white!


Awkward smile. Awww MOM, let me eat my treat in peace.


And Davon at one of his finest moments.


6 comments:

Courtney said...

That is so fun he is doing that. I bet you are a proud mama watching him! I love the picture of him jumping in the air.

Adrienne said...

sometimes i'm just amazed how everyone has grown from the old days. can't believe he's playing basketball already

Syme Family said...

I can't believe he is playing basketball. That is so fun that he got to go to a Jazz game. I am still waiting to go to one. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

Jenilyn Anderson said...

How fun! I can't believe he is old enough to be playing basketball on a junior Jazz team! I bet that is so fun going to the games!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Jr. Jazz is so fun. Love your cute boys!

If it we did not have to get up at the crack every Saturday morning....I might do it again!!!

Misty said...

Fun! I can't believe how big he is!! I remember the Aggie Village times! Love the last shot too! A true boy!