Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kids sleeping.....Blog or Clean? Hmmmm.

So, I realized I finally captured a smiley Davon and haven't posted it.


He is quite the little giggler. It is about time to make the grandparents happy and spend tons of money on pictures. 


Jake had his birthday. To avoid many jabs to our ages I will stay away from the number. But it was a great day. We got daddy Real tickets.


Caden graduated preschool. I only boobed a little bit. He also listened for about half of it. :) 

 Davon is getting more and more mobile. This is a regualar occurence in our house. 

Now for the best. Davon has been rolling from his back to belly for awhile. And when he gets to his belly, he doesn't really act like he wants back on his back. He starts kicking and reaching. Like he wants to crawl. He also likes to grab anything he can. I have some pics of him staring at some fresh flowers and trying to attack Jake's birthday cake, but I figured I had enough in this post. Since he has these new traits, I wasn't TOO surprised to find this:

It was one of those, "just a minute, let me run and get the camera before I save you" moments. He wasn't crying until I left to get the camera. He rolled onto his belly and maneuvered to the upside down position, then pulled down his toys. What a cute kid. It doesn't seem like long until he is following his brothers everywhere.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

What a little cutie! I love all the pictures. I can't believe he can roll over from his back to his belly! Brooke has finally mastered the belly to back roll over. What if he starts crawling?! I think I am liking Brooke immobile for now.

Adrienne said...

thanks for putting up some pics. it's fun to watch your kids grow

Aloha_Misty said...

Oh man! What a great smile Davon has! He is so handsome and I love the dark hair. I LOVE DARK BABIES! I can't even get Jacob to play on the floor anymore...he just wants me to hold him all the time...looking at his pictures makes me want to work on that again.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I love it when you choose to post instead of clean! At least it makes me happy.
Happy B-day Jake! You guys are NOT that old. I don't want to hear any more comments like that! Do you hear me?
(It only means I am super OLD)

Hoenes Family said...

He has an adorable smile! Tell Jake we all said happy birthday!

The Crace's said...

You guys are still young'uns! Jared turned 30 this week. Now that's old!

Anonymous said...

Now why couldn't I get a perfect picture of Davon smiling like that?? Not fair!