I just wanted to make sure that all the old Logan 19th warders got the invite from Brother Thompson. If you didn't jot down your email and I'll forward it to you. This is my way of spreading the word. Also, anyone going for sure?
If it were on a weekend, we would totally go. Thursday night is a long way to drive for us when blake has to work the next day! I'm totally bummed too. It would've been so fun to see everyone! Maybe I'll try and sneak up by myself.
I didn't get that email. Could you send it to me? I don't know if we would be able to make it, but I would really like to go. Would you send me your phone number also? We really want to come visit you guys soon.
I just talked to Matt about it and he said we can go. It's his Spring Break so we will have Thursday off. Are you guys going? I would love to see you guys.
7 comments:
We are definately going! I'm so excited. I forwarded the email to people I didn't see on the email list. I plan on taking pictures and blogging about.
wish I could! Sounds like fun! Tell everyone I said hello!
We did get it. Are you definitely going?
If it were on a weekend, we would totally go. Thursday night is a long way to drive for us when blake has to work the next day! I'm totally bummed too. It would've been so fun to see everyone! Maybe I'll try and sneak up by myself.
I didn't get that email. Could you send it to me? I don't know if we would be able to make it, but I would really like to go. Would you send me your phone number also? We really want to come visit you guys soon.
We're bummed we won't be there, but we'll be conferencing in.
I just talked to Matt about it and he said we can go. It's his Spring Break so we will have Thursday off. Are you guys going? I would love to see you guys.
Post a Comment