
Now though, we are back to our cabin fever. We have been sick.....yuck. Lucas is miserable. He has a fever (103), a cough, a runny nose, and he is having a really hard time sleeping. He hates medicine, so to top it off, when he hits 103 we have to hold him down screaming and force feed him Tylenol. We took him to the doctor today. She said it is going to be a bad couple of days ahead. She seemed very concerned about Davon getting it and explained to us about the signs that will tell us Davon needs oxygen. Davon started coughing too a couple of days ago. She said he will most likely peak on the SEVENTH day if he has what Luke does. So we are a little worried, not to mention sad for Luke.
So this is why we have officially fallen off the face of the earth. I haven't even been able to keep up with my fellow bloggers posts. Oh! The terror! Hopefully we will get through this and be back on the World Wide Web. Until then, wish us luck. Apparently the road isn't going to be easier for a long while.



7 comments:
I'm so glad you posted. I was about to write a post on my blog called, "Has anyone seen/heard from Courtney T?" =) That is terrible that you have had sick kids. Yuck. I hope that Lucas gets feeling better and for your sake that none of your other kids or you get sick either!
Oh man Courtney! That is horrible! Poor Lucas. I will pray that Davon can steer clear of it. I will pray for you to make it through the days seeing that you will be running off of fumes with hardly any sleep. I hope you all get well soon. Spring is on its way!
Sound like the same thing that my boys have had. It sucks double because there is next to nothing you can do for them. Just comfort them and pray things get better tomorrow morning.
Good luck.
oh. I hope you guys get better soon. I'll be thinking of you
I am sorry to hear that your kids are sick. It is no fun and exhausting. Hope everyone is well and happy again soon.
Courtney, I am glad you are surviving. I wish you the best this next week. I am terrified of sick babies and kids this year! We are thinking of you and wishing you well! Much love!
I'm glad you haven't lost it. And good luck, if you read my last post you will know we understand what you are going through except for the worry of a newborn. Good luck with that I hope he doesn't get too sick. I guess the winter sick epidemic hit late this year. I can't waite until I feel better too. Take care.
also, Hoenesclan, can I get an invite to your blog at nannersblack@gmail.com and also to Tonya if you hear from her.
Post a Comment