Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pregnancy excitement!

YIPPY! The Braxton Hick's contractions have started! Now this may sound weird to anyone who has endured the same type of Braxton Hick's as I, but I am so excited to be in that awkward, oh no! I have to pee, kind of pain.

With Caden and Luke I dialated really fast and had them both early. So now I expect it. I had no Braxton Hick's with Caden (that I felt) and had tons with Luke. I expected to have tons and have been feeling discouraged without them.

A couple nights ago I felt the first awkward tightening. It was not very uncomfortable though so I still was unsure. Since then, I have had at least 5 and they keep getting more awkward and uncomfortable. I am sure I will be about as happy about Braxton Hick's as I am about reflux by next week, but as for now............I am so excited!

The second half seems to go by so slow. NOW I KNOW I AM ACTUALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE!

Am I crazy?

6 comments:

Aloha_Misty said...

Of course your crazy! Your pregnant with your third! Oh wait...that makes me crazy too! I don't know if I have really ever had a braxton hicks contraction until like week 38...but I think it would be nice to have some reminder that there is an end! I apologize for falling off the face of the earth and am happy to hear you are getting over it! :) I am still wondering...what kind of van did you get?

Syme Family said...

I'm excited that you are so excited. When ever I hear that anyone is 28 week pregnant so many horrible memories come back to about my pregnancy because that's when it all started.
I can't believe you only have a couple months left. It's gone by so fast.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Yippee, you are getting closer. It is exciting. I was always happy to get Braxtons it means it is all moving in the right direction. :)

Jenilyn Anderson said...

You are definitely not crazy! I remember getting so excited to feel pain because I knew it was getting closer. Isn't that funny that we want to feel pain? When are you due anyway?

Carolyn said...

Considering that you do go early, is this ok that you are feeling braxton hicks? Are you that far along? If so, then congrats!

Hoenes Family said...

Hooray! That baby will be here in no time! All the holidays coming up will help the time fly!