Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cute little guy.......


This is the newest addition to my Mom's family of pets. My brother Braxton's birthday was on Monday and he decided this is what he wanted. This is a Bearded Dragon for those of you who don't know. This is a baby and looks identical to the one Braxton got. So cute! They get much bigger though. If you have seen Disney's Holes then you have seen how big they get. The yellow spotted lizards are actually bearded dragons.

These lizards are extremely friendly. We are excited to add him to the family. Happy 11th Birthday Braxton!

3 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

ewww! I cannot hardly stand the sight. I am a baby, I know!

Happy b-day to your bro!!!

Unknown said...

So is your mom prepared for how big he might get? Fun present, though :) I'm so glad (and still jealous) that you guys got to go to Disney Land! And by the way, you do not look chubby! Geesh Courtney. Thanks for your memory. I just got my computer back today and checked my email and blog for the first time in almost a week. I'll always remember the Talton incident too! I actually yelled at Natalie's neighbors (the ones in apartment E)the other day for not closing the gate. Our RA even put a big colored memo on the last news letter about it. You would have been proud of me :)

Christal said...

Hey Courtney!
I still loved the book.. and I agree that there needed to be some of the marriage stuff.. just not that much! It doesn't bother me, but the fact about these books is that they are geared toward teenagers... I think I would have a hard time letting my teen read these. I don't know though! I am glad that she did have theym wait until they were married, a least that says something! Anyways.. I still loved the book! I loved how it ended, and I did like the story.