So I am finally getting to posting pictures of the house. As of right now, I am only posting outside pictures. We are busy preparing for a vacation (yes, I said vacation) so maybe next week you will get other pictures. Also, our inside is rather dull still. Our walls are bare. I don't notice it because I am just happy to be here. I have not caught the decorating bug.......yet. But apparently everyone else notices, even Jake.

This is the front of the house. You can barely see our huge trees in the strip. I love them.

I had to put this in because, WE HAVE A GARAGE! It is so nice. The kids can go in and have a snack while I bring groceries in. No more holding Caden's hand, holding Lucas in my arms, and dragging in loads of groceries (in double or triple trips).

This is the back of our house.
Another angle. Yes I am aware that that bush looks like a giant Medusa head. I trimmed it recently. So it no longer looks like that.
This is our shed and garden area on the South side of the house.
Tomorrow we leave for California. We are going to my Uncle Travis' wedding (Congrats Travi), Disneyland, and a day at the beach. Caden is so excited. He is hyped for the Buzz Lightyear ride. I used to go to Disneyland almost annually when I was younger so I am probably the most excited in the whole family. I haven't been in many years. Jake and I haven't been on any trips at all together. I am going to drag my kids to the parade and the fireworks and I am going to make them stay late to go to the Fantasmic show. I also plan on forcing Jake on all of the rides I can't go on. I am planning to live through him whether he likes it or not. He keeps saying that he doesn't want to ditch me. I say, "Well we are paying for this so we are making the most of the experience! I plan on taking lots of pictures. I will be sure to post some.
Tomorrow we leave for California. We are going to my Uncle Travis' wedding (Congrats Travi), Disneyland, and a day at the beach. Caden is so excited. He is hyped for the Buzz Lightyear ride. I used to go to Disneyland almost annually when I was younger so I am probably the most excited in the whole family. I haven't been in many years. Jake and I haven't been on any trips at all together. I am going to drag my kids to the parade and the fireworks and I am going to make them stay late to go to the Fantasmic show. I also plan on forcing Jake on all of the rides I can't go on. I am planning to live through him whether he likes it or not. He keeps saying that he doesn't want to ditch me. I say, "Well we are paying for this so we are making the most of the experience! I plan on taking lots of pictures. I will be sure to post some.




8 comments:
First of all..... I love your house!! It is sooooo nice! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Second!!! I am soooooo jealous of your trip! I've never been to California! Have a blast!!!!!
I love it all! Your garage is so big! I wish I had a shed and a garden! What a beautiful back yard and house! I am so excited for you that you get to go to California for Travis' wedding and disneyland! That will be a blast! I am looking forward to all of your pictures! Have a safe trip!
Love the house!
It is hard to paint when you are already happy just the way it is!
We can't wait to come by!
CONGRATS! I can't believe I missed noticing you said you were expecting. Thanks for posting pics of your house. I can't wait until we're there ourselves.
So where are ya'll living? Exciting about the house. I love having a house. There is nothing better!!!
Have a nice time on your trip. I am so jealous of your house! Especially the closet space.
It looks like you are doing a great job keeping up on your flowerbeds.
I'm glad you found your camera! And your house looks great. How fun to have a real house to live in.
Post a Comment