Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm Back

I am expecting






you all to realize I am in my house. That does not mean that I have unpacked all of my boxes. I have officially lost my camera as of right now, so you will be getting no pictures. This is part of the reason I have been missing from the blog scene for SO long. I know everyone wants to see the house and, as of right now, I can't give it to you. We are also missing our alarm clock. If/when we find it, I will probably have a heart attack when it goes off the first time.

Anyways! We love our house. Of course it is lacking in furniture, but we don't care! We are just happy to have a home! Jake has been extremely cute since we moved in. He is obsessed with sweeping the floor so it looks nice. He is also enjoying every new project we throw at him. HE LOVES IT. Jake has fixed our leaky washer, fixed the sprinklers (many times), and mows the lawn weekly. I think he has a new shopping problem. He is always looking for things we need for our house. I keep him in line though.

I won't bombard you all with a huge story of my life and what has been going on. Especially with no pictures! That would probably be boring! I just wanted to let you all know that I am back, we made it into our house and we love it, I will hopefully be getting you pictures soon (I have officially started panicking about where my camera could possibly be), the majority of us look different due to haircuts, and mostly, a shout out to my blogger friends. I've missed you!

By the way, in case you are wondering, the "I am expecting" thing is a gag I ripped off of my friend Carolyn. She confused us all into thinking she was pregnant, then confessed at the end of her blog that she isn't.





Another twist though...... I actually am pregnant! Hope I confused some of you! :)

8 comments:

Tasha Stout said...

Congrats on being pregnant! That's awesome! It sounds like you guys have been busy with moving and keeping up house! Good luck with it!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I'll say you have been busy!!! Ha, Ha! Wow...three is great and crazy all at the same time. You will love it, since you and Jake are crazy!

Please have Jake e-mail Derek with directions, we will be up your way around the middle of August and would love to drop by and drool!

Syme Family said...

Thanks for letting us come visit. We had a lot of fun. I love your house and all the space. I am so jealous of your craft room. And your nice "cool" basement. These hot summer days I wish I had a basement to go to.

Taylor said...

WHAT!!! That is so exciting! How far along are you? I am glad you decided to end our blogging strike! I always enjoy reading what you have to say! I tried to call you, but once again, failed to connect with you. I guess I will just resign myself to the internet as my resource on how you are doing! As far as pictures of me go, you will not be seeing any! The family picture I posted is as good as it will get. I was 6 months there. Now I am 7. I can't believe how fast it has gone! I hope you find your camera and alarm clock very soon! I am dying to see some pictures.

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Congratulations! Where are you guys living?

abshire said...

Glad to see the update and that you are in your new house. Pretty soon, I WON'T be expecting. If you haven't seen it yet, jump over to my blog at abshirefam.blogspot.com.

Christal said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! I will have to get back to you on the recipe. I use what is called tomato rice soup, and it is something we can every summer. So you would have to do that! Unless you can find some in the store... which you might be able to..hmm....
Anyways...3 is a blast! You are a great mother and you will love the 3rd! Congrats on the house too! Can't wait for pics..what city are you in again?

Carolyn said...

Yay! Congrats on the baby and in being in a house. Where are you? In the Salt lake valley?