So my music selection has changed again. I like to keep it changing. I like to listen to it and my music preference changes, well, probably weekly. So lately I have been interested in piano music. I have always had a liking for piano, but I don't know much. So, if anyone has any suggestions, PLEASE comment.
Tiny Dancer! Aw one of my favorites. I honestly knew nothing about this song. It is something I had just heard on the radio, years ago. I hardly ever hear it, but I love it. If any of you have seen "Almost Famous" you should understand. There is a part in the movie where they are all quiet on the bus and the song comes on. One by one they start singing and are completely caught in the moment. That is me. When I hear it, I get caught in the moment. My head starts swaying back and forth. Every now and then I sing, because I know a whopping 5 words in the whole song. This song just makes me feel peaceful. I was in complete shock when I found out it was Elton John. Totally didn't expect that.
Fall For You. I love this song. I first heard it on a horrible MTV show. Rock the Cradle? I think is what it was called. It was a show where Celebrities' kids would perform to get recognized as artists. There was a girl named Lucy Walsh. Her dad was apart of the Eagles. She sang this song and it was amazing. She played the piano and sang and that was all the music. It was great. Then I started hearing it on the radio by this other band. I still love it. I think Lucy Walsh did it better though. :)
See You Again. Lets not make fun of me. I about died when I found out it was "Hannah Montana" Miley Cyrus. The song is too dang catchy and up beat. I am all about dance music. Don't tell anyone I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You should check out Harry Connick Jr.! If you are into piano and catchy tunes!
Just a thought!
Hey there Courtney!! Of course I remember you. I was so excited to hear from you. It's always so good to catch back up with old friend. You're kids are adorable as to be expected. Where are ya'll now?
Courtney, I didn't know you liked piano music! Well, my favorite music has got to be the Rachmaninov Piano Concertos, especially no. 2. You should check those out. They have to be the most beautiful works ever! One day I am actually going to attempt one.
The Chopin Nocturnes are beautiful too. If you ever want more ideas, just let me know! I have a million!
Courtney, I am so happy for you.
getting a house and expecting...
that is a lot of great news.
Be prepared.
3 is a lot of kids.
you will be tired.
But it is rewarding too.
I am glad you have found my blog.
Amy
Post a Comment