Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pump it up!

You may have noticed I have been altering my music selection. I was watching TV the other night and saw a commercial for the new Adam Sandler movie. The background music was "Pump Up the Jam" and it took me back. So I just HAD to add this song to my playlist.

When I was little and my mom was a single mother we hung out with her friends a lot. We even lived with one. Her name was Debi and is still a great friend today. Anyways, they used to be really into going dancing and this is a song that was of the latest craze. It became our song, mine, Debi's and Mom's. To this day I still think of them when I hear it, which is rare. I smile, jam, and sing along so of course I had to add it so I could hear it more often.

1 comment:

Aloha_Misty said...

I love your music selection! I used to clog to Pump up the Jam when I was younger...maybe I should have kept that little secret a secret!