Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We bought a house!

Well, kind of. We are in the process of buying a house. We are dealing with all the crud that comes along with buying the house. We are going over the safety inspection and waiting for the appraisal. As long as all goes well we move in June 21st. So 18 days left! Then I get my toaster back! We will be saying goodbye to the fire hazard toaster early though. This weekend we are booted from our lovely apartment. We will be moving in with my parents. Wish us luck! We will need it! :)

3 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I am so so so excited for you guys. Have fun at your parents. Take advantage of this time and go out to late movies when the kids are asleep!!

Aloha_Misty said...

I wish you the best living with the folks. It is always a challenge :) Hey...I want to see those pictures of the haircuts!!

Hoenes Family said...

Hooray! That is so exciting! You guys are moving the same day we are! Funny. We also bought a house! Unfortunately we will not be moving in until Sept.because it is being built. So we have to stay in temp. housing, but it won't be so bad because we picked the temp. housing.I am glad you are getting your old toaster back soon! I hope all goes well. Post some pics when you get a chance!