Wednesday, August 4, 2010

CA June 2010

We went to Disneyland, Huntington Beach, Legoland, and Sea World right after school got out. These are some brief pictures of our events. I tried to mix it up a bit for the people who read both my blog and the family blog. If you want to see the big group pics at each locale, check out the family blog. Hope you enjoy!


Davon playing with action figures on the way to Anaheim.


Caden lost a tooth. This is him playing on Huntington Beach. Is the tooth on the beach? The pier? In the car? In his stomach? On the hotel floor? Who knows!


Darth Maul. Caden wanted to watch the Jedi Training at Disneyland. It was pretty cool. Darth Vader also appeared.


Davon. Bored with standing in line already. :)


This is Jake's way of taking a picture of the boys with Buzz Lightyear. Where is Buzz, you ask? Directly behind Caden. :)


Jake, Beth, and Adam looking "eager" to ride Space Mountain. Jake and Beth need a little work, don't you think?


Me. I am sure I don't have to tell you this, but I am eager to ride Space Mountain.


The kids and I on Peter Pan. What a sweet operator to take our picture. All the big people were on something big like the Matterhorn or something.


Jake was thrilled to ride the tea cups. The kids were so excited, but Jake gets queasy so he wouldn't spin it. They still liked it! I wanted to take them on it again and I would spin them, but so little time... I got to ride with the big boys (Jake's brothers), sat back and relaxed while they did all the work. It is so hard being me.


Casey wasn't with us on Space Mountain, but never fear! I got him! This is Case eager to ride Big Thunder Mountain.


Lucas wearing his Bug's Life 3D glasses. Afterward, Caden said he never wants to see 3D again. :) No problem here. I hate 3D.


This is Caden with Lego Darth Vader. It is about the only pic I got since we were so rushed. Legoland closed at like 6:00.


Sea World! Jake was afraid about getting his head sunburned so he borrowed this hat from his Dad. Davon looks the cutest in it though. Don't mind the shirt. Next vacation I will bring bibs.... Fail.


Waiting to watch Shamu!! I think this is us waiting for our second Believe show. We thought it was going to be Shamu Rocks. Once it started though, there was no leaving. Right as we start discussing it Lucas says in his very loud voice, "It's okay! I really liked this show. I can watch it again!" Who could turn that down?


Davon exhausted while the other boys....


did this. They had a blast jumping on the giant ballon thing.


This is Davon looking "cool," as he calls it. This is the beginning of the 12 hour drive back.


Luke is already exhausted. The blanket in the back is covering a balloon, not a body. In case you were wondering....

8 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I am so glad you posted these.

So, did Jake complain the whole time like my husband did? He looks pretty happy...but I just have to complain about my husband who does not really know how to have a good time in Disney!!! ARG.

Anyway, I can't wait to show Derek!

Miss you guys!

Courtney said...

That is so fun that you were able to do that & go with some extended family too. I would definitely stick to the kid rides at Disney..I am a big wuss :) Davon is getting to be a big chunk!! I love that he was playing with actions figures in the car--he must watch his older brothers do that. Glad you had fun! Did you need a vacation from your vacation when you got home? Those kinds of trips always wear me out.

Unknown said...

Awesome! I'm so jealous! So glad you guys were able to go.

Hoenes Family said...

FUN!!!! I wish I could have gone with you guys! Looks like you had a blast. I love your hair. What a beauty you are. So, what is your family blog?

Adrienne said...

how fun. you look great btw

Jenilyn Anderson said...

So much fun! Your family is SO adorable and I LOVE your hair! You look so cute in bangs!

Carolyn said...

How fun! So what is Legoland? Is there actually rides there, or just a bunch of cool lego people?

Our ABC Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Love seeing all your pictures! One question, did Caden get visited by the tooth fairy even though he no longer has his tooth? :) Too cute, they grow up way too fast!