Friday, July 23, 2010

I am going to be an Aunt!

So the cat is out of the bag, I think it is okay for me to post it now.

I am so excited I am going to have a little niece in December! I can't wait to meet her!

I have changed my playlist to include two songs that make me think of my brother and sister-in-law, Tyler and Sara, and some more that are somewhat baby/girl related! I am so thrilled! Can you tell? I have been telling complete strangers, so I am assuming posting on my blog is an upgrade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m36xv75MJ4U

For some reason my playlist won't play the whole song, so if you really want to hear the whole thing here is the youtube link. I bet you've all heard it though. ;)

3 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Courtney that is so exciting!!!! I can't believe Caden is going to be in first grade!!! He is so big!

Unknown said...

It's cute that you're so excited! It's going to be fun to have a girl in the family and a cousin for your kids to play with!

Courtney said...

1st grade for Caden?! wow!! What will you do with him in school all day? :) I love that no matter how many kids (or kid, in my case) you have, it's always so fun to get new nieces and nephews. And since this is your first one, you will be able to spoil her rotten and be the super fun Aunt Courtney! When is she due in Dec? Brooke's b-day is the 17