Friday, July 23, 2010

Kindergarten is over.... 2 months ago



So bare with me I am trying to catch up. Caden finished Kindergarten and is now ready for first grade. He loved his teacher, Ms. Huckins, and will miss her so much. She was great.

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

how crazy he's finished kindergarten. they're growing up too fast

Aloha_Misty said...

Caden looks so old! Time is just flying by. I love seeing pictures of your boys!

Congratulations on being an Aunt! It ROCKS!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

It is always nice when someone else gets to take care of the baby and you get to just sit back and say how cute they are!!!! LOL....congrats!

1st grade here you come!!!!!
They do grow up WAY to fast!

Unknown said...

So crazy. Most of what I remember of Caden is when he was three/four riding trikes in the AV triad with Hyrum. How does it feel to have a kindergarten grad?

Carolyn said...

Caden looks so old! Now it is on to First Grade and all day school. That was an adjustment for me. Maren starts kindergarten this year, so I'll have 2 in school! Weird.