Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthdays, Glasses and Hat Hands OH MY!!

Bethani's 15th birthday


Casey's 22nd! We went to Tucanos! It was delicious, but someone who shall not be named told the waiter it was Casey's birthday. So this, the hands and glasses, were his second batch of embarrassment! :)

Adam and Jake. Their birthdays are 6 days apart. We had birthday cake somewhere in the middle. Can you count their ages on the cakes? I doubt it. It looks more like we are trying to burn down the house!

Love this pic of Jake! Jake is so cute. :)

Love this pic of Adam!

My in-laws are great. I must say that when the boys picked out these glasses and birthday "hat" I was skeptical about whether or not everyone would do it. It has been awesome and everyone has cooperated. I love you guys. Now is the test though. I am the next birthday. The question is, will I post my own picture? I guess we will see. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are back to blogging! You are so lucky to have terrific in-laws! It's such a blessing to have supportive family close by. And hey, if I can post a picture on my blog, so can you!

Courtney said...

I didn't know that your kids picked out those glasses. How cute that everyone went along with it. I bet it will become a fun tradition. And you better post a pic of yourself wearing those!

Hoenes Family said...

You better be posting a picture! I love the hat and glasses idea. That is so great!

Our ABC Family said...

Happy Birthday boys! Love the glasses, they are awesome! And I agree with Jackie, that's so great you have such a supportive family living so close by! I miss that! Hope you guys are doing well!

Aloha_Misty said...

Those glasses seriously rock. I second courtney! I think you better post your picture!