
If we are counting candles, then Jake turned 6 last Friday. Yea! For him! Unfortunately I have either lost the candles I had or I have STILL left them at my mom's house. If they are there, then they have been there since August. DOH!
All he wanted was to play some video games with his kids (check), eat dinner at Wingers (EW! but check anyway), have Better Than *whispered voice* Sex Cake (check), and play more video games with me after the kids went to bed (check). Jake is quite simple, but I loved doing it all for him anyway!

Doesn't Jake look manly blowing out his 6 candles? And I just love how Luke kept saying cheese while Jake blew out the candles.
Stay tuned for pictures of glasses and the hand hat. We have had four birthdays, including Jakes so I figure I will post all of those pics together. I think its fun seeing everyone in the glasses and hat. :) And if you look closely, you may be able to count how old he really is.



5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jake! Jed is easy like that too!
Happy Birtday to you guys! That must be nice to have a husband who is easy to plan for. And it looks like Davon has some curly hair in those pictures?
BIG Happy Birthday to Jake!!!
We just adore your family. Miss you!
That has to be the best looking four boys I've ever seen...:D
Happy Birthday Jake! All 3 of your boys look so much alike in that first picture. Amazing!
Post a Comment