Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

The Easter Bunny spoiled my children. I plan on writing a letter to make sure it doesn't happen again. I hope it works. :)

The kids got their new Easter clothes on Saturday and a children's bible. They haven't had a chance to wear them yet with all the illness in our home. When they do, I will attempt to get a picture! :) That is not a promise that it will happen or that it will be a good one.

On Sunday, the boys found their Easter baskets. We had a big breakfast and watched conference. In between sessions we had our annual Easter Egg Hunt. It was really muddy, but we had fun. It turned out really well, other than NOBODY could find the last egg. Grandma found it later. Apparently it was well hidden on the ground out in the open. :)


The chaos of exploring all the prizes and treats proceeded.


We watched the last session of conference and the kids (and some BIG kids) had naps. Davon and Caden were tired and willingly went down for a nap. Lucas however was not tired and did not need one as you can see.


Aren't uncles the best?

7 comments:

Courtney said...

I love that you have such fun traditions in place. Blake and I don't really have any of those yet for holidays and it's fun to see what other people do and gives me some ideas. Sorry to hear you guys are sick again! Feel better!

Aloha_Misty said...

My kids got spoiled by the Easter Bunny this year too, so please include us in the naughty letter. Your kids are so DANG good looking.

Adrienne said...

they are getting too big. tell them to STOP

Hoenes Family said...

I am sorry that you guys have been so sick. That is the PITS. I am pretty sure the Easter Bunny spoiled everyone I know this year........so does that make it okay? :) Glad you had such a fun Easter weekend.

Misty said...

Glad that you had a great Easter and I love reading about your boys...Boys are great!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

That is the sweetest picture. Awww.

Makes me smile :)

Glad you had a great Easter weekend. And, YES, we need to find time to stop by and see you guys!
We don't have any plans to go to SL until maybe May. BUT, if you guys need something to do...drive up to Logan and see us! Otherwise we will try to stop by this summer! Miss you guys!

Carolyn said...

What a fun easter weekend. I love all holidays and any excuse to give my kids lots of candy and then I eat it while they are sleeping. Bwa ha ha! (That is an evil laugh, in case you were wondering).