Isn't this the cutest little face you've EVER seen?
Thanks to an awesome Grandma, we got to decorate eggs Saturday night before Easter Sunday. All the older boys were gone to the Preisthood session of conference.

Lucas and Caden kept getting distracted by Uncle Casey's computer. It locks up and won't let you in unless you pass the facial recognition. High tech huh?! :) The kids thought it was hilarious to make funny faces into the camera. This is Luke caught in the act. It got a little out of control.
This is Davon later that night. We got in our PJ's and watched The Princess and The Frog. I heart that movie. Davon walked the dog a little before we started it. Poor puppy.



3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Davon looks so much like you. I love it. None of my kids look like me. What a cutie. Love the pics. Love the kids. We miss you!
Looks like you had a fun Easter. You need to take a picture of the boy in there outfits. We didn't do a whole lot. Robyn was really sick and that was the week we brought April home. I did get them matching dresses and I tried to take a picture but it turned out horrible. April was screaming her head off and Robyn kept pulling her dress up. I finally gave up.
Davon looks so sweet. Don't you just love Easter weekend? Such a fun holiday, and it looks like you guys had a great time. I LOVE the princess and the frog. Talton does too, he watches it almost every day. How are you liking the Hunger Games? I personally think they are better than Twilight (I know, gasp!).
Post a Comment