Tuesday, March 16, 2010

His Favorite...

I questioned posting this. I thought, "People don't want to have tons of pictures of my kids shoved down their throats." Then I decided that was wrong. My kids are adorable and you can't get enough of them! :)

Davon has recently shown some changes. We have noticed that he adores his brothers. I will be sitting in a room doing something with Davon playing near me. Lucas and Caden will run downstairs, playing something. I will turn around and find that Davon is long gone.

Caden with his new sword and goggles from Grandma Anna for Christmas

Lucas sword fighting


And finally what Davon does best, trying to be just like his brothers.


We have found that not only does he love playing with his brothers, but that he also prefers them for ALL things. He turns away from Jake or I when we ask for kisses. The SECOND Caden or Luke asks for one he leans in. He diligently gives them kisses every night, but when it is mom and dad's turn he wiggles and squirms away. We can ask him to say something and he will stare or he will say the opposite. If Luke or Caden asks him, he will try it.

Isn't this pic SO cute. It is my new desktop background.


Davon likes mom and dad. He favors Caden. But he LOVES Lucas. We busted him one morning Lucas slept in. He was reaching for Luke and YELLING at him. He really wanted Lucas awake. Luckily Luke slept right through it.

13 comments:

Courtney said...

I love that picture of him smiling at you! It is so cute! And he has a lot of teeth too :) Davon is lucky to have such great big brothers to play with. And yes, we do want to see pictures of your kids!!

Adrienne said...

i love seeing your kids and what they're up to.

Jed and Kera said...

so cute! :O) it's so sweet that Davon wants to be just like his brothers! Caden and Lucas are so big compared to when you were in Logan!

Hoenes Family said...

Brooke does the same thing! If Kenzi is not awake, she gets mad and tries to go in her room to wake her up! All your boys are so handsome. I am glad they are such good friends. You can never post enough pictures of your kids.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I love pictures....never stop posting pictures!!!

I thought of you guys as we drove by Lagoon this last weekend.
I will try to plan better in the future so we can stop by. I really want Derek to look at jobs up there. He is trying to ignore me....drives me NUTS!

Travis Ti said...

Keep sharing. Makes me feel somewhat connected to my family.

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Oh my gosh. So cute! I can't believe how big Caden is getting! You are absolutely right. ADORABLE!

Misty said...

Your boys are so cute!! Aren't boys great!

Syme Family said...

Your kids are so cute. I love to see pictures of them. I can't believe how big Caden is getting and Lucas looks so grown up too. You have such a cute family. Do you feel out numbered with all the boys. Sometimes I wonder if Matt goes crazy being around girls all the time. But he is so cute with Robyn and I'm excited to see how he is with two little girls.

Aloha_Misty said...

you never have to worry about posting too many pictures of your kids. I just love the picture of Caden. He looks so grown up. I love that Davon was trying to wake up Lucas in the morning too! Oh I love all those cute little boys!

Our ABC Family said...

You post all the pictures you want! This is your blog, and plus I love to see pictures! Way cute kids, you should love to brag about them! :)

Anonymous said...

Funny how Davon's eyes dissapear when he smiles! Where did he get that from?

Carolyn said...

I have caught my babies trying to wake up the older ones before too. It's funny. That is a great picture of him on your legs. So cute!