Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Very Special Halloween

This year we got a special treat for Halloween. Grandma and Grandpa Talbot came over for Halloween. We all were very excited to have them. Especially Caden. All day he'd say, "Grandma and Grandpa are having dinner with us, right?!" Like he was terrified we were just pulling his leg.

Around 5 o'clock we were surprised when a witch and a nerd walked through our door.


Caden loved it! He told Grandma that he liked her hair black, but she needed to cut it (She was wearing a very long black wig). Lucas was hilarious. He kept looking at Grandma funny. Once, he was in the middle of telling us something, when he stopped mid-sentence, looked out of the corner of his eye at Grandma, and then looked back at us and continued his thought! I loved it! Davon like Grandma's big sparkly eyelashes. The picture does not do them justice.


Our family before trick or treating. Raphael wasn't very excited for all the pictures. Luckily he didn't have to smile.


My favorite picture! All my boys. My favorite part of Davon's costume is that it has a stuffed belly in the front. He would try to crawl and get stuck on his belly!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa. You made our Halloween great!

Unfortunately we didn't get to see my family. My poor brother had the flu on Halloween. He is doing better now though!

8 comments:

Aloha_Misty said...

I love Davon's face in your last picture! Love all the costumes. Love how cute your little boys still are. Love the family shot :) You look good! I love it all!

Adrienne said...

cute costumes

Hoenes Family said...

What little cuties! I loved all of their costumes. That is so fun Grandma and Grandpa came dressed up! I love it!

Courtney said...

I was hoping you'd do a Halloween post! Your boys are so cute! I am probably the only person ever to listen to your entire playlist :) I started reading your post and then got distracted by a project. Brooke and I have been enjoying your music :)

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I am loving all of the updates! Keep it up little lady!!

I love the costumes...fun! Hey, is that another nerd in your picture...you know Jake!!! Hahahehe!

Unknown said...

I'll just jump on the bandwagon here and say how cute all your kids looked in their costumes. Davon is an adorable baby, hope we can meet him one of these days. So what's this with you and Vernal? Did Jake get a job offer there when you graduated? And do you have ties to WA? It's beautiful, I agree. How are things in your neck of the woods?

Carolyn said...

Love the costumes! We had a very similar fat baby dragon at our house. Only ours doesn't crawl.

Travis Ti said...

Costumes on Adorable! Love them!