Friday, October 23, 2009

Logan and Fall

Last weekend we went back to Logan to visit Jake's brother Casey and Jake's Grandma and Grandpa. First stop was the USU football game.


Grandpa rocked Davon to sleep at the game. I wish I would have gotten a picture of him asleep. Grandpa must have a magic touch, because Davon NEVER goes to sleep in my arms.

After the game Casey had to go to a baptism before we had dinner, so we killed some time at Adam's park.


I know this picture is super blurry, but I could not get a great picture of Caden.




After the park we went to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, Cafe Sabor. Unfortunately we didn't get to stay too long. I would really like to go back some time and spend some time in Logan and see some of our old friends. Well, the two families that we know that still live there.


Yesterday, we went outside to play in the small amount of leaves in our yard.








We had a lot of fun. I am sure it is just the beginning. There are still tons of leaves on our trees. Last year we filled close to 20 garbage bags with leaves. We had our trees trimmed, so hopefully it will be less this year.

Caden did such a good job helping me rake them into a pile. I hope he continues to be so helpful as the leaves fall.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, your boys look so big! I loved playing in the leaves when I was younger & you are so lucky to have gotten to go back to Logan. That is the promised land for me :) j/k But I do love any excuse to go up there. Cafe Sabor mmmm....

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

We ate at Cafe' Sabor this week! I have only eaten there twice in the 5 years that we have been here. Crazy, I know!
Anyway, next time your in town stop by! We would love to see you guys. We always think of you around Halloween! :)

Adrienne said...

I thought about visiting Logan so many times after we moved. wish I could now.

Aloha_Misty said...

Love the picture of Davon with his Grandpa and the thumb in his mouth :) Cutie. I dream frequently about the land of Logan...I have never been to Cafe Sabor. I must have missed something good!

Hoenes Family said...

I love the pics you took with your kiddos in the leaves. I do miss leaves. Yes, you heard me. I did not say I miss the snow, that is totally different! But I do miss the fall. It is so beautiful. I am glad you guys had a fun time in Logan. Your boys are so adorable. No, the YW don't know that I lipsync. We will save that for another day :)