Monday, October 12, 2009

Winter is approaching

Perhaps I will start blogging again. Sorry everyone. Let me introduce you to my family.

The boys at the Aquarium. In case you have forgotten. :)
L to R: Davon, Caden, and Lucas






And we went to Lagoon.


The little guy that is always changing:

First big bath experience.
Does he always eat like this? Uh, no. He got the bowl and spilled it THREE times. I couldn't help but laugh.


Yes he stands next to everything! And in this picture his blue eyes are shining!
His eyes stayed blue! What a handsome little guy!



Did I mention he gets into everything? No blue eyes shining in this pic.


SO CUTE!



So basically the kids are getting big. Come and see them people! :)

Caden loves kindergarten and just got done with his Fall soccer. He did so good this year. He loves everything about school. We went to the school carnival, he tells me about assemblies, he loves recess and is making new friends, he tells us all about the computer lab and the library, and he is getting good at doing his homework every day.

Lucas, his biggest thing lately, he LOVES Caden. He woke up from his nap one day and found out Caden was gone with Dad on an errand and he cried for like 15 minutes. Poor kid. He is so cute and funny. His laugh will make your day. He is always trying to help Davon and shares some of his toys with him.
Davon crawls, sits up, talks baby gibberish. He follows his brothers. He officially crawls top speed to the bathroom if he hears the bath water turn on. So fun! He is starting to eat finger foods. By finger foods I mean Kix. :) He has had an allergic reaction to oatmeal so no Cheerios. Poor kid with his sensitive skin! This week we are going to try canned peas and see how he does.








7 comments:

Adrienne said...

wow they really are getting so big. Caden looks so old

Aloha_Misty said...

Oh man, I don't even know where to start. LOOK AT YOUR BOYS! Caden looks so old. Like a little school boy. I guess he should. Sabrina does. Check out Lucas. What a cutie! Love it. Clara cries when Sabrina leaves too! Oh and then there is Davon! Wow. Wow. Wow. He is so very very very handsome. He sounds like he and Jacob are very close in what they are doing right now! We will be home for a few weeks at Christmas and I think we should plan a day to meet in SLC somewhere!

Courtney said...

I love all the pictures. Especially the one of Davon's little bum in the cupboard! I can't believe he is standing!! I am always amazed when other babies can do more than Brooke. I'm glad Caden likes school, hopefully he always will :)

Carolyn said...

He is one handsome baby! You have very cute boys. And Caden looks so old!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Oh, my. They are getting big.
We LOVE seeing pictures of you guys.

So, ROGER, said that the company Jake works for does some work in SAR or radar? Tell him to check it out. SAR will be his focus!

Hoenes Family said...

Courtney! Caden in SO BIG!!! When did he get all grown up!? My little pumpkin pie face! Lucas and Davon are both adorable. You are such a wonderful mother. P.S. I love your hair. I know it was in a clip when you were bathing Davon, but it is so shiny and pretty.

Syme Family said...

It is so good to hear from you again. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are so cute.
Every one thinks we are going to have a boy but I really want another girl. We find out next month what we are having. It is killing me not knowing.
That is funny that your boys won't touch the seeds. Robyn loved it. She loves getting her hands dirty.
Did you hear that Robyn caught her first fish this year. It was in August you'll have to go read that post. It was so cute.