So I figured out my dilemma of Easter dinner. We will be having:
Ham
Au Gratin Potatoes
Green Bean Casserole
Spinach Salad w/fruit
Rolls
Lemon Water to drink
Angel Food Cake
and Mini Eclairs for dessert
Now I just have to hope I got enough food. Thanks for everyone's input! Even my crazy mother's! She loves that description! :)
Next we have been babysitting for about a week. Meet Zilla:


We LOVE Zilla. He is so cute. He really surprised me by how much personality he has. He watches you when you walk past his cage or move anything. He gets really excited when I pull out his food dish and get his zuchinni ready. Then when we give it to him, he sits on his rock and stares at us for a little bit. Then he eventually decides he doesn't care if he has an audience and moves down his rock to eat.
The only bad thing about Zilla (in my opinion) are these:

This is what Zilla eats other than zuchinni. Crickets. It is slowly getting easier. At first I used to cringe every time I had to pick up the egg carton to get some crickets. I also didn't have the skill I have developed now. As a result, we have three mini crickets in our fireplace. Now I get them easily, without cringing. Although I still get the feeling that they are crawling on me after I feed Zilla. The only bad thing in Caden's opinion is that Zilla poops (as most living things do) and that is GROSS!
I am going to miss Zilla though. He goes back to his home on Sunday. For some reason I feel oddly bonded to him. I think Lucas will also struggle with Zilla leaving. Luke watches him eat every day and helps me prepare Zilla's zuchinni.
NOW! For the finale! Look what I got with a "little" of my Tax Return!

I LOVE IT! I have been working out fairly regularly since we got it. Last weekend I missed Saturday and Sunday, but mostly I am on this baby at least once a day. I am already becoming addicted. I am hoping that this will help me get healthy and back to my original weight! Some days the kids help me. Luke sits on my stomach while I do crunches and during breaks we sing songs. Davon lays on his play mat and watches me run. And Caden comes in for his turn on the elliptical. Thank you JAKE!



5 comments:
Yipee, I love workout toys!
I would not be willing to babysit anything that has scales. So, good on ya!
I am a wimp!
aww I want one... not the lizard the workout stuff :) hope things calm down for you soon.
Yay for workout equipment. I'm jealous. Now you can work out and not have to find sitters or drag your kids to the gym!
I just got caught up on your life and I'm sorry you guys had RSV! That is scary. And your dinner sounds amazing! I hope it went well.
We got an elliptical for Christmas and I don't use it as much as I should. I was really good at first but now I have so many sewing projects when I get a free minute I just want to sew. I need to do better.
We missed you at the party me and Paula were both hoping you would be there. Bishop was asking me and Paula about you. He really misses you guys and he wanted me to tell you to call or e-mail him.
Post a Comment