That said, having three kids is exhausting, stressful, and just plain busy. How to deal with it? Well, I have no idea. I am trying to get lost in my book, but I have to put it down after reading two pages it seems because someone needs me. Now, this is how I have really been dealing with it:

Parsons Bakery sugar cookies. These are more delicious than they look. I can eat a dozen in two days. I love them. I am officially getting worried that they are chock full of nicotine though. Why else could I possibly be so hooked? When I say hooked, I mean really hooked. If I am having a stressful day at all, these cookies are the first thing I think of. Now these are real bakery cookies. So they are not cheap. And as my mother has graciously pointed out, probably really fattening. As I have not stepped on a scale since my 38 week doctor's appointment, this last cookie quality doesn't matter to me so much......... right now anyways. To further prove my nicotine theory though, I find myself sneaking them when the kids aren't looking or in the bath. I find myself hiding them so I don't have to share. :(
I have recently decided that this is a bad, bad addiction. It is burning a hole right through my budget and I am pretty sure 3-4 cookies a day are not good for me. And I realized I really had a problem when I ran to the bakery because Jake had a dentist appointment and was home.
Even if I can shake my Parsons Bakery addiction, I still have a problem and always have. If it isn't Parsons Bakery, it will be Pepsi or Lofthouse cookies or Symphony bars or Rainbow Chip Frosting. Eventually you might see yours truly on The Biggest Loser. I need help. Anybody have any ideas? Or should I just go check in to the looney bin?



7 comments:
Mmmmmm, I am still addicted to all of the goodness of cookies, cake and Ice Cream.
I workout daily to support my habit.
That's all of the advice I have. However, you are not suppose to workout yet so enjoy and workout later!!!!
Enjoy eating whatever you want while you can! Seriously, it's at the 6 week appt. where I stepped on the scale for the first time since before Brooke was born and I ate whatever I wanted up until then.
Maybe try cutting the cookies in half and snacking on them throughout the day. That way it feels like you are eating lots of them when really it's just one.
I just have to say that you seem normal to me. I am pretty sure most of my friends are addicted to some sort of sugar! Those cookies look real good. Thanks for rubbing it in that I don't have a parson's bakery. Now I am going to have to drive to Utah!
i'm not the one to give any advice... i eat too much and don't really care. I'll join you in the looney bin
Those look really yummy. I'm trying to minimize my sweets, but haven't been too successful. I'm afraid I have no good advice for this. Just be thankful you are naturally so skinny!
This entry had me laughing so hard! Then I got jelouse that you can eat like that and still stay thin. I've been doing weight watchers again with no results and since I'm probably one of the fattest people you've ever known I'm not one to give advice but enjoy the addiction. Oh, and by the way, what do they put in chocolate chips these last few months? Is it the same crud that's in your cookies? I better never try one. Thanks for the warning!!!!
I would seriously not give up the cookies. They look so delicious! I would eat sugar straight out of the canister if I didn't have candy in my cupboard...I hope this is just a pregnancy problem...hey your breastfeeding anyway, count those cookies as your extra calories :)
Post a Comment