Luke and Caden are always pulling out different toys and coming up with new games. The other day I found them here:

This is my shower. They took the Knex in there. That wasn't the best part of the game though. See the wet spots on Luke's shirt? This is because Caden turned the water on so it would drizzle out of the shower head. They had a blast doing this. I thought it was hilarious when I found them.

We quickly put an end to the water portion of the game though. So that they wouldn't get drenched.

This is another fun thing Luke found to do. That is a little, yellow and green, Weeble scooter. Lucas is "riding" it. Or at least he is scooting on his bum across the floor while driving the scooter in front of him.

Aren't they creative?



6 comments:
ha, ha what fun!!
They are creative! I can't wait until Brooke is old enough to play with Kenzi. I am glad they are such good helpers. I hope you all feel well soon!
we've been inside a lot too. Glad you're finding entertainment
Sorry you are sick. Why is it that when there is a new baby around, everyone always ends up with colds? Maybe it is part of having multiple children. Good luck!
Sorry you're sick, that is no fun. Looks like you've got some creative thinkers in your house! I'm sure it helps a ton that your boys play good together when you can't go out.
Courtney, I finished that levi quilt I was working on when we had our sewing group. You'll have to go look at it on my blog. Thanks for the tip on sewing the quilt together in squares. It worked so well. I couldn't believe how perfect it all fit together.
Did you get that quilt done that you were making for you mom?
Post a Comment