So I have been meaning to blog for ages. I even have half a post written that I never had time to finish! I have Halloween, The Logan Pumpkin Walk, and some basketball to post. And soon we will have a BIRTHDAY. I can't believe Lucas will be five. Time flies too fast. As of right now, I don't have time to post! Please be patient. :( I have a project that is keeping me up late, a sick birthday boy, and a toddler who has decided he wants to potty train. We hit a major bump in the potty training world today and it has sapped all my energy away. That doesn't even include the beautiful baby that demands my attention and the second grade homework every day!
I haven't died though, thought you all should know. :) Just exhausted.
I must say though, these four boys are worth every minute of it. I feel so amazed I was blessed with these four boys. I am almost positive there is someone out there much better at the multitasking. I am positive that no one could love them as much as I do though.
July Fun
5 weeks ago



3 comments:
Breath. I don't think anyone could do a better job than you!!
I can't believe Lucas is 5! That is crazy! Your boys seem like they should still be so little! I bet you have lots of fun watching your boys interact and play together.
Good luck! I feel your pain.
Post a Comment